Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

So it doesn't look like I've completely fallen off the face of the earth. I'm playing along in this weeks Ten on Tuesday. There is still over two hours until it's Wednesday here. Link up with Roots and Rings if you want to play along too. 

How do you eat your eggs? 
Depends on what kind of mood I'm in. I love eggs in general so I'm usually happy with them. Though I think restaurants make the best scrambled eggs. I need to get one of those flat cooking things.


Do you volunteer?

Slap on the hand. No. I should. I donate clothes and food though!


What's your favorite brand of jeans?

Gap's 1969, obviously. Kind of work in the first store in the country. But seriously. They fit amazingly. I highly recommend them. And at $69.95, they're not that expensive. Compared to other high end jeans. They are also some of the only jeans that I can find long enough. Having a 34" inseam and being a size small 2/0 is not the easiest. 


What was your child's first word? Or what was your first word?

Sans child. Mine. Mom? 


Can you french braid?

Nada. I feel like I can do my own hair at times. But I haven't tried in years. Plus it just looks super messy when I try myself. It's a must learn. I used to love when my mom would french braid mine when I was a kid. Oh the waves and volume they'd create. 


Do you prefer wide ruled, college ruled or blank paper?

College rule. Wide ruled makes me feel like a kid. Forget the blank paper. I can't write in a straight line. I despise when I write on an angle. I will also rewrite things many times if I don't like my hand writing. 


Is there a specific treat you always make during the holidays?

Not yet. I feel like the holidays will be more fun when I have kids to celebrate with. Make treats with and stuff. As a kid we would always make short bread cookies. Each with a little dollop of red or green frosting on them. They were the size of quarters, and so very yummy.


Do you have a Kitchen Aid mixer? Do you want one?

No, but I want one oh so very badly. Thinking the stainless steal one to match my future kitchen. But the orange one is so much fun. Or the white one. BAH!


What kind of computer do you use?

I usually use my iPad. But if I'm on a real computer I'll either be on our iMac or my super old MacBook (circa 2006), it's probably considered vintage now.


Favorite Christmas movie?

Elf! I consider it a new classic. A Muppet's Christmas Carol is another good one!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to be able to french braid my hair, there is a girl in my boxing class who always has a perfect braid and I get so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...