Thursday, December 8, 2011

What's Going On.

Seems as if I've fallen off the earth. I guess I have. Work is busy and is just going to get busier. 

BUT NEWS!

I guess I've been promoted. I am (officially on December 11, 2011) 1969's new, acting, customer experience manager. Yay! Moving to a real CE manager in the new year. Exciting. Just a tad bummed that in order to go move further up, I have to leave my little bubble at 1969 and go to a real Gap store. Though, I will most likely be going to a store closer to my home. Would be nice to ride my bike again to work. Even if we move.

House hunt still continues for us. We're going out again this weekend. Fingers crossed that one of the places we look at (I have picked them all) is good enough to put an offer on. Feels like we've been looking forever now.

Now I'm going to finish my Christmas list. Which has been so very hard to come up with this year. I just don't know what I want. 

Good week everyone?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the promotion.
    Keep up the good work. =]

    Ariana
    http://to-be-decisively-indecisive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very late comment but congratz on the promotion!!!

    I am in the same situation, busy Christmas in retail and start a new role in January :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...