Sunday, January 1, 2012

On A New Year

The ball has dropped and the new year begun. I can't say it started on the best note either. The night started fun and exciting, but slowly turned against me. Everyone seemed to be paired off with someone except for me. I must be a plague or something (maybe my current stuffy nose scared everyone away). I missed Frank with every fiber of my being. 

The heart wants what it wants. He is who I want, and who I know I am meant to be with. 

My NYE '11-12 outfit.
Shirt and skirt - Deb
The ladies. We go way back to elementary school.
My midnight kiss from my good friend. I've known her since we were six.
And a little more human. Beside my shoulder looking like its popped out of its socket.
"Be who you are & say what you mean; those that mind don't matter & those that matter don't mind." 
-Dr Seuss


I hope everyone had a great new years and that it is starting on a good note as well. I know 2011 wasn't the best year for a lot of people. But now it's the year of the dragon, I believe. Am I right? But the dragon is also my Chinese zodiac. I don't follow zodiacs at all, I just think the dragon is cool. Seems powerful.

But I do enjoy that my birthday follows new years ten days later. It's like a double fresh start. Except, I'm kind of, sort of dreading turning 24. I just feel like I have nothing to show for it. But thats for another post later on. 

Happy New Year everyone! Cheers to 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your hair looks incredible and I love your outfit!

    Happy New Year! I hope 2012 is a great one for you! Hell, I turn 28 this year. I can't even believe it. Just remember you're only as young as you feel. I still feel in my early 20s or younger. Don't worry about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS hair, GORGEOUS outfit, GORGEOUS YOU!!! <3 Happy New Year, lovely lady and Happy Almost Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...