Thursday, April 30, 2009

8 Things Tag!

Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing: Mention the person that tagged you. (Thanks Dolloian!) Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends. Go tell them you tagged them! 8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO 1. Guilty Pleasure: The Hills 2. Frustration: not being able to find a job.. 3. Too much energy: running up and down stairs 4. Over it: High School friends 5. Greed: I want more shoes. 6. Embarrassment: my weight for the majority of my life. 7. Long term: move to Los Angeles with Frank 8. Abstract: paintings and my closet 8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY (written a while ago) 1. Woke up (obv)
2. designed centerpieces for my brothers grad banquet
3. Skyped with Frank
4. chatted with my 20sb friends
5. watched 2 hours of tv.. surprising for me
6. came up with a business idea
7. drank an Arizona Pomegranate green tee
8. actually straightened my hair.
((as you can tell, yesterday was pretty uneventful)) 8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO 1. call strangers
2. sing better
3. make money
4. drive a stick
5. be a model
6. bake
7. paint my right finger nails ((right handed))
8. dance 8 SHOWS I WATCH 1. The Hills ((sad i know))
2. Extreme Makeover : The Home Edition
3. Seinfeld
4. King of Queens
5. John & Kate Plus 8 ((ok shut up))
6. How to Look Good Naked ((British version only!)
7. Mystery Diagnosis
8. Southpark

2 comments:

  1. The Hills is pretty much my guilty pleasure too, so is The City. People usually roll their eyes when I tell them I watch these shows lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen the city.. but I LOVE the hills. even though it is SO bad. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...