Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eyeball Pope.

I have to say this is the best thing in the world that someone has ever imagined.
STORY::
So anyone that knows me knows that I sneeze 4 - 6 times in a row. Well I have recently joined this sight called 20 Something Bloggers. They have this little chat place so you can chat with other bloggers.. obv. So I announced a 7 in a row sneeze. That got someone saying something 
about their bf (?) sneezes when they look at the sun. So I said, you close your eyes when you sneeze, if they stayed open they would pop out. Then the guy said, "When you said that I imagined an eyeball pope." Hence the very short crazy story behind the picture.
Picture drawn by my amazingly talented boyfriend, Frank, who drew it in about a minute. I love having an animator for a boyfriend.

3 comments:

  1. The funniest thing about this is that you got it drawn up. That is hillarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, that is amazing. Your boyfriend is talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://dvkm.blogspot.com/2009/04/double-shot-of-memes.html

    Hi there, I have tagged you in my new post, hope you can find some time to put up a reply :-)

    See you in the chat again soon!

    Cheers,
    Rich

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...