Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting to Know You

Back with the weekly "Getting to Know You" Sunday; brought to you by MannLand5.


How's everyones weekend been? I spend mine working. But I've had a little sore throat for a few days now. Hoping it gets better by the end of the week. We're headed to Toronto on Thursday and I am so excited! I can't wait to see friends and family that I haven't seen since last summer. Getting a little stressed about packing, work, this throat thing and flying.


1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?

No way! I mean I do if it's kind of chilly out, but I mean I love being in a bikini and getting sunshine on my skin. I think I have a decent bod, why not show it off. I love when I'm with Frankie at the beach and people see me with him. He's the lucky one who won the prize :)


2. Road trips or Plane trips?


Road. I getso nervous when I fly, or about to fly. Something about it is just so scary. I always see these shows about plane crashes or something happening to the plane right around flight trips. Like that Virgin plane whose door fell off at the terminal. Yah, things like that. 

3. I can't stand it when...?

People are ignorant. I hate it, so much. Like they talk like the know what they're saying and its just like, who are you to say anything at all? My friends boyfriend did something like that on Facebook. It bothered me so much I deleted him. He had no idea what he was saying, or had any right to say what he said. 


4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?


Nope. I'm not a fan of being naked at all. Let alone let the world see what's under all this.


5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?


Uhm, none. What's a blog carni, and where can I join?


6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?


*Laughs out loud* What is a weekend again? I'm not sure I see those. Best part of it is, spending the time I'm not working with Frank. We usually go for dinner or go grocery shopping together. 

7. Pancakes or waffles?

Mmm waffles please. Gimme a chocolate chip waffle with strawberries and whipped cream any day.


8. Water Park or Amusement Park?


Oh how can I decide?! I love both. Roller coasters are so much fun. Best theme park hands down is Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. Nestled on a penninsula in Lake Erie it is home to the Millennium Force and the Top Thrill Dragster. The Dragster is 420ft tall and races an average of 120mph. It is insane! The rides length is just under or around 30 seconds. But it is amazing. Millennium is my favorite because it is so fast and smooth. Don't forget high! It's 310ft and goes 96mph. There's no clicking sound as you go up. It was designed to push you up smoothly with a hydraulic system. So much fun!


2 comments:

  1. I love amusement parks!
    I just left u a blog award, come check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love amusement parks, I haven't been one in ages. I wanna ride on rollercoaster too. Wonder if I still have the guts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...