Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Wednesday?

Sure felt so today. Not sure why, but the store was overly busy (only two of us working most of the day) and people laying down cash money. 

Maybe the cold, crisp air El Ehh has been experiencing the past few days has something to do with it. Cashmere is definitely not cheap. When I say cold, I mean it's been in the low 60's and even down into the 50's after the sun sets. My rich Canadian blood is now oh so thin. Not sure how we're going to survive in Michigan in a month.

I figured that it's the day before Thanksgiving, the store would be dead because everyone would be traveling. All wrong. Most of my customers today were FROM here. Whoops. Busy, busy. It was nice though to have a steady crowd all day long. Everyone was really nice too. Always helps and keeps my spirits high when people are pleasant to work with. People even thanked me for all my help, even when they had to wait for a fitting room. Or when I had to fix their charge send. It makes my day good and it makes me feel good. So far a great start to the holiday season.

I'm dying for the new "Skinny Sexy Boot" jean we got in. Our first Made In Los Angeles piece. They're made of soft Italian denim. Nice and fitted through the thigh and calf, and just at the very bottom is a lovely boot cut. What makes them even more amazing is that they are LONG, LONG, LONG! A lovely 34" inseam. Perfect for a gal like me. Usually jeans we get are just a smidge too short. Thank you denim design team for thinking of us tall gals. Check out the jeans here! My manager someone managed to make it appear that I have a bum. Yes, I'm the model (sorry about the shoes I'm wearing. They looked better with the skinny jeans I was wearing for the day. I'd definitely wear a different boot or heal if/when I get the jeans.) 

If you're not a fan, become one! See something you like, give us a call and we can send them to you! 

Coming soon will be a "Slouchy Skinny" jean for men. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh i like those!!! I def. need 34 inseam!!! they look stretchy. Sorry i just got really excited lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...