Friday, November 19, 2010

dfaksdfhasdfadslfk;

The US health insurance companies need to go to hell and take all their bills with them! Or at least get their act together. I was in the hospital in August. AUGUST! I should have a proper hospital bill or something to pay. But I still don't.

If this were Canada I wouldn't have this worry. Actually if it were any other country I wouldn't have to worry about payments at all. Smarten up United States! United health care is way better. Suck it up and pay higher taxes so poor people like me don't have to deal with shit like this.

My medication(s) cost money. My hospital stay claim is a scary high number. Oh and Christmas is almost a month away. How does one afford all this? How does one afford this working a part time job that doesn't pay that much? I know I have Frank for support, but I hate asking him for money. I don't want to ask anyone for money. Hell I haven't spent any of my own paychecks on myself (besides drinks for work and my bus pass) in forever. I lied. I did buy a top (on sale) for our anniversary. But I feel guilty when I see a new sweater or shirt I want to buy for work. I know I shouldn't spend 20 to 40 dollars on clothing. That money needs to go to insulin, needles, pills and test strips. It goes to keeping me alive. A shirt? What does that do? Looks decent for a few months and goes out of style. I'd love to get a nice mani/pedi, but that lasts all of one week on my hands. 

Every time I call Blue of CA they tell me something different. Just give me a straight answer and figure it out! It's your job! Why don't these assholes care about others? I don't want to wait until January 1 to get a "bill!" I don't want to start back at square one with my high deductible. My six month waiting period (or 6 months of a pre existing condition) ends December 10. I better get my pump shortly after, and BEFORE our trip to Michigan for Christmas. I don't want to fly with insulin pens, a box of needles and all the other goodies I use on a daily basis.

I'm just so frustrated with it all right now. And this is my life, until the day I die. (or if they find a cure)

On a better note.
I sold 50 Cent some clothes today. That man wears way too much cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...