Thursday, November 18, 2010

Get to Know Us!


1. What are your middle names? Mine is Nadine, his is Justin -- pretend I didn't say that. We're not fond of our middle names.

2. How long have you been together? Four years and almost two months.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? About a week or so, things happened quickly though.

4. Who asked who out? He asked me out. He took me for a nice sushi dinner. We always joked about how silly it is for people to break up over text messages or emails. During our dinner I get a text, from him! It said, "I think it's time we made this serious. Will you go out with me?" I looked at him and smiled, he came over to my side of the table asked me out for real. Then we kissed. I think it's pretty cute.

5. How old are each of you? He's 23, and I'm 22. Our birthdays are 9 months apart to the day.

6. Did you go to the same school? We attended the same college.

7. Are you from the same home town? He grew up in Toronto and I grew up just outside of Detroit.

8. Who is the smartest? I always say he is. But we're both smart in different ways.

9. Who majored in what? He graduated with a BA in Animation. 

10. Who is the most sensitive? I think we both are pretty sensitive. I just wear my emotions on my sleeve. He's a bit more intimate with me about "sensitive" stuff.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? I'd say our move together out to California, but we didn't leave at the same time. But it's always a 4000 mile trip to see family.

12. Who has the worst temper? Definitely me.

13. How many children do you want? He wants two, but I'll go for three if I don't get at least a boy and a girl.

14. Who does the cooking? I do most of it. I love to bake and cook. He treats me at least once a week to a yummy meal, usually when I work on the weekends.


16. Who is the neat freak? Both of us pretty equally. I like things to be put together and neat all the time. He prefers more order.

17. Who is the most stubborn? Both of us.

18. Who wakes up earlier? Me. I'm incapable of sleeping in past 11A anymore. I'm not sure how he can sleep all day.

19. Where was your first date? Our first date was a day trip to Toronto. I hadn't been downtown in years and he wanted to take me. Show me around and have a good time as an "adult." It was that trip that made me realize how much I was starting to like him. I mean what boy shops all day with a girl he hardly knows?


20. Who has the bigger family? Extended family wise, me. He only has two cousins! But we both grew up as the oldest in families of 5.

22. How do you spend the holidays? This is the first Christmas we are ever spending together. We'll be spending it with my family in Michigan. Next year we plan to spend it just the two of us here in California. Then alternate families and what not as the years go by.

23. Who is more jealous? Me.

24. How long did it take to get serious? Just a few short weeks. I met him September 16, 2006 and he asked me to be his girlfriend on October 10, 2006. All I'm doing is waiting for it to get even more serious. hehe. I kid. We have an amazing strong relationship already. I already consider him my husband and myself as his wife. It's just not signed on paper.

25. Who eats more? Me. Oh definitely me. I need to eat every few hours (not easy for a diabetic.) And I try to make it as much food as possible. 

26. What do you do for a living? I work at an awesome denim store for The Gap on "famous" Robertson Blvd in LA. Frank works at a smaller animation studio in Hollywood. Lots of big things happening there. Can't wait to post about that when I get the approval.


27. Who does the laundry? He does. I will on occasion. It's tough when you have to share 2 washers and 2 dryers with 20 units. So our weekly laundry is usually done by him on the weekends. 

28. Who's better with the computer? Him definitely.

29. Who drives when you are together? Well in the past times that we have rented a car, he has. I'm sure when we finally get a car he will do most of the driving when we are together as well.

30. What is your song? "I Love You" - Climax Blues Band

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...